Lesson learnt from Cardiovascular Risk Factors Studies in Urban Population of Jakarta and House Hold Survey in Indonesia, 1988 - 2018
2. Reddy KS, Yusuf S. Emerging epidemic of cardiovascular disease in developing countries. Circulation 1998;97:596-601.
3. Djaja S, Soemantri S, Miharja L, Setyowati T. Pola sebab kematian di Indonesia. Survei Kesehatan Rumah Tangga (SKRT). Badan Litbangkes Departemen Kesehatan RI; 1995.
4. Miharja L, Soemantri S, Djaja S, Setyowati T. Mortalitas penyakit kardiovaskular serta beberapa faktor risiko yang berkolerasi. Seri Survei Kesehatan Rumah Tangga; 1997.
5. Kannel WB, McGee DL, Castelli WP. Latest perspective on cigarette smoking and cardiovascular disease. The Framingham study. J Cardiac Rehab 1984;4:267-77.
6. Levy D, Wilson PWF, Anderson KM, Castelli WP. Stratifying the patient at risk from coronary disease. New insights from the Framingham Heart Study. Amer Heart J 1990;119 (suppl 3):712-17.
7. WHO expert committee. Community prevention and control of cardiovascular disease. Report no TRS 732. Geneva: WHO, 1986.
8. Mancia G. The need to manage risk fÃ¢ctors of coronary heart disease. Am H J 1988;l5: 240-2.
9. Boedhi-Darmojo R, Karim S, Sutedjo, Setianto B, Kusmana D, dkk. MONICA Jakarta survei kedua 1993/1994 dalam: Sutedjo dkk. Presentasi dan diskusi survei II MONICA Jakarta 1993; 1994 Des 20; Jakarta; Badan Litbang Depkes RI, Pusat Kesehatan Jantung Nasional RS. Jantung Harapan Kita: 1994.
10. Kusmana D, Basuki B , and Jakvas Team . Jakarta Cardiovascular Study. Report Division of Research and Development , Dept of Cardiology and Vascular medicine, National Cardiovascular Center, Harapan Kita , Jakarta 2007.
11. Wang Q, Shen JJ, Sotero M, Li CA, Hou Z.Income, occupation and education: Are they related to smoking behaviors in China? PLoS ONE 2018;13(2): e0192571. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0192571
12. Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above). (n.d). Retrived from https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/se.adt.litr.zs on 22 March 2019
14. Ruijun Chen, Purav S. Mody, Aakriti Gupta, , Behnood Bikdeli, Rachel Dreyer. Cardiovascular Quality and Outcome . https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 /doi/4/12/18
15. GDP per capita (current US$). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD on 22 March 2019.
16. Egger G, Swinburn B, Islam FM. Economic growth and obesity: an interesting relationship with world-wide implications. Econ Hum Biol 2012;10(2):147-53. doi: 10.1016/j.ehb.2012.01.002.
PDF downloads: 1226
Copyright (c) 2019 Indonesian Journal of Cardiology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).